A stunning 911 3.2 Carrera Sport Cabriolet. 5 speed manual transmission. First registered 01/08/1988 G50 Gearbox with powerfold fabric roof. Finished in Venetian Blue metallic with Linen Leather Sports Seats piped blue.
Originally supplied by AFN Guildford Limited. The car has had 6 former keepers with an invoice supported service history and purchased directly from the previous owner who acquired the car in 2007. The last two owners have cared for the car over a 21 year period. At a mileage of 90,576 the engine was rebuilt by marque specialists GT One. The rebuild included replacement of the crankshaft, the main and big end bearings, intermediate shaft bearings, timing chains, tensioners and guides as well as piston rings, valve guides and cylinder head studs.
A well considered specification includes:
- 16″ Fuch alloys
- Front and rear spoilers,
- Bilstein sports suspension,
- rare factory optioned shoft shift gear selection,
- sports seats piped blue,
- upgraded sound system with amplifier,
- velour front luggage compartment,
- power-fold fabric roof and the usual electric windows, mirrors and central locking.
- Later fitted 3 spoke sports steering wheel and replacement fabric hood with matching tonneau cover.
- Complete with original toolkit / spare tyre compressor, jack, service pack,
- service book and manuals.
Servicing has been carried out at the follwing mileages with the most recent service being in November 2020, a major with spark plugs, valve clearances and tappets.
- 90576 (engine rebuild)
A particularly well presented and cared for 3.2 Carrera with the later G50 gearbox and associated power-fold fabric roof. Venetian Blue with Linen leather is a stunning colourway that really works with the car. Bodywork and interior are in excellent condition throughout as is the fabric roof. Comfortably in the upper echelon of available cars. A real beauty in fact.