Exceptional 981 GT4. 6-speed manual transmission. First registered 08/01/2016 and originally supplied by Porsche Centre Bristol. Finished in stunning Sapphire Blue Metallic with 918 Bucket seats and the rare and expensive PCCB’s (Ceramic Brakes). 2 former keepers and a car we know well having supplied it to the previous owner back in 2020. Paintwork is factory original and blemish-free on account of the FULL CAR PPF (paint protection film) applied by Topaz back in 2016 at approx 800 miles.
Full-service history. In actual fact, the car has been over-serviced with maintenance carried out at the following intervals/mileages:-
- 26/01/2018 at 1820 miles
- 04/01/2019 at 2292 miles
- 23/03/2020 at 2781 miles
- 12/11/2020 at 3560 miles
- 19/10/2021 at 6608 miles
- Next service due 19/10/2023 or at 18608 miles whichever comes first.
Specified as follows:-
- PCCB’s (Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes)
- 20″ GT4 alloys finished in Platinum silk metallic
- 918 carbon-backed bucket seats
- Bi-Xenon dynamic headlights
- TPM (Tyre Pressure Monitoring)
- PADM (Dynamic Engine mounts)
- Limited slip differential
- Sports Chrono Package Plus
- Track App
- PSE (Porsche Switchable Sports Exhaust)
- Climate-controlled air conditioning
- Cruise Control
- PCM 3.1 Satellite Navigation
- Bluetooth telephone preparation
- Universal Audio Interface
- DAB Digital radio
- Jukebox facility.
- PASM (Porsche Active Suspension Management)
- Brushed aluminium interior trim
- Alcantara sport steering wheel
- The usual electric windows/mirrors, ABS, power steering, remote central locking, Thatcham Category 1 alarm/immobiliser and Porsche VTS subscription-based Thatcham Category 5 security.
The perfect GT4 with a hugely desirable spec, low owners, low miles, and a full car PPF. To those looking for a first-generation GT4, it’s really hard to dismiss this one.
Supplied with supporting invoices, second key presentation case, original service book and all manuals. Sharp as a razor with an underside one could eat their dinner off.