991 C2S Coupe. 7 speed manual transmission. First registered 13/12/2012 (2013 model year car by chassis number). Finished in Basalt Black metallic with full Black leather interior. 3 former keepers and a car we know well having supplied it to the previous owner. The car was originally supplied by Porsche Centre Exeter (original bill of sale accompanies the ordered service history file).
Immaculate condition, a considered list of cost options and a comparatively rare car as a manual 3.8 991 C2S. Rarer still with such low mileage and in this condition.
- 20″ Carrera Classic alloys
- PCM 3.1 touchscreen Satellite Navigation
- Bluetooth telephone preparation
- Universal Audio Interface
- Sports design smooth leather steering wheel
- BOSE upgraded surround sound
- Heated seats
- Bi-xenon headlights with headlamp wash
- Light design package
- PSE (switchable sports exhaust)
- PASM (Porsche active Suspension management)
- climate controlled air conditioning
- auto dimming rear view mirrors
- rain sensing wipers
- front and rear park assist
- Porsche Logo embossed headrests
- colour crested wheel centres
- Porsche VTS tracker security
- ABS/power steering/remote central locking/Thatcham Category 1 alarm/immobiliser/electric windows/mirrors/multi-point airbags and Isofix child seat compatibility.
- Subscription based Porsche VTS Tracker security (unchecked)
An invoice supported service history with the most recent service carried out by Porsche Centre Tonbridge 22/04/2021 at 19389 miles. Next service due 22/04/2023 or at 39389 miles whichever comes first.
A particularly low mileage and cherished 991 that presents beautifully and drives impeccably. One of the ‘stand out’ first generation 991’s currently on the market. Representing a genuine opportunity and a car we were delighted to purchase from the gentleman to whom we supplied it. Exceptional in every regard. Detailed images to follow.