991 C2S (3.8) PDK Coupe with Factory optioned X51 Powerkit (430 BHP) and Sports Design body-styling incorporating rear Ducktail. First registered 21/10/2013 63-registration (2014 model year car by chassis number). Finished in Racing Yellow with Black full leather interior. 3 former keepers and full Porsche Main Agent service history with the last service carried out 06/10/20 at 26245 miles (Porsche Centre Stockport). Next service due 06/10/2022 or at 46245 miles which ever comes first.
Visually stunning, beautifully presented and particularly well optioned. A combined package, special and rare in equal measure
- 20″ Carrera S wheels finished in Satin Platinum.
- PCCB’s (Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes)
- PDCC (Porsche Dynamic Chassis control incorporating PASM Sports Chassis lowered by 20mm.
- Factory X51 Powerkit
- PADM (Dynamic engine mounts
- PTV + (Porsche Torque Vectoring)
- PSE (Porsche Switchable Sports Exhaust)
- PDK – 7 speed double clutch transmission
- Sports Chrono Package Plus with Sport, Sport + and Launch Control facility
- Sports design paddle-shift steering wheel trimmed in alcantara with yellow stitching
- PCM 3.1 Satellite Navigation
- Bluetooth telephone preparation
- DAB radio
- Universal Audio Interface
- Sound Package Plus
- Jukebox Facility
- Sport Design Exterior Package incorporating Factory optioned ducktail rear spoiler
- Bi-Xenon headlights with headlamp wash
- Cruise control
- Rear wiper
- Front and Rear park assist
- Auto-dimming rear view mirrors
- Rain sensing wipers
- Seats belts in Yellow
- Black full and extended leather
- Porsche Crest insignia to Centre Tunnel
- Dual zone climate controlled air conditioning
- LED Daytime running lights
- Electric windows / mirrors / ABS / Power steering
- Remote Central locking
- Thatcham Category 1 alarm / immobiliser security
- Subscription based VTS Tracker security (unchecked)
Supplied with x2 keys (one finished in Racing Yellow). Original service pack, all manuals, supporting invoices and x2 VTS tracker tablets.
Powerkit, PCCB’s, PDCC, PSE, PADM, PTV…….That’s quite a shopping list !! Detailed images to follow.