Exceptional 993 4S 6 speed manual transmission. 1 of 181 UK RHD examples. First registered 01/02/1996 N-registration. Finished in the stunning combination of Polar Silver metallic with full extended Black leather to dashboard, doorcard tops & steering wheel. Marble grey Hard-Backed sports seats and Black carpets. Supplied new by AFN limited Chiswick and a car we know well having supplied it to the previous owner, a long term friend and customer of ourselves.
Presented in immaculate / showroom condition throughout and up there with the very best available. This particularly low mileage example sets the bar insurmountably high.
The car benefits from an excellent service history with routine maintenance carried out at the following mileages :-
10575….24181….30162….33787….37425….39870….40759….42259….43555….45279….46044….46439 and 46671 miles. Most recently carried out May 2021. Suspension refresh and set up by Center Gravity at a mileage of 44973 including Koni Special Active dampers, Superpro wishbone bushes. Eibach springs and top mounts. Clutch and dual mass flywheel were replaced 29/06/2020 at 46481 miles by Jaz Porsche who also replaced the rear main oil seal, gearbox selector shaft seal, clutch slave cylinder and lower cam covers and gaskets.
- Supplied with two sets of stunning alloy wheels in immpecable condition. Currently sitting on genuine 18″ Fuch Otto wheels (10J ET65) but supplied with the original factory 993 Turbo wheels (boxed).
- Full leather
- Black dashboard, steering wheel, carpets, roof lining, doorcard tops
- Marble Grey Hard Backed Sports Seats
- Rear wiper
- Carnewal lower front protection bar
- Motorsound sports air box
- On-board computer
- Climate Controlled air conditioning
- Genuine Porsche technik white instrument cluster dials
- In dash CD player / tuner/ USB / Bluetooth telephone preparation
- Subscription based Tracker security
- electric windows/mirrors
- ABS + Power steering
- Remote Central locking
- PA100 Porsche dealer fit Alarm and immobiliser with original Red Master Key
Original panels, original service book and service pack, invoice supported service history file with historic MOT certificates/ Supplied with all appropriate keys, manuals and the aforementioned sets of wheels.
The ‘stand out’ wide bodied manual 993 currently available in the UK market…Absolutely delightful and most certainly cherished.