993 Carrera Cabriolet. 6-speed manual transmission. First registered 26/03/1997 P-registration. 285 BHP Varioram Engine. Finished in the stunning combination of Arena Red with Classic Grey leather and Black fabric roof. A particularly low mileage, immaculate example with unmarked bodywork, interior, and a recently replaced Black fabric roof. Alloy wheels are pristine and shod with new Bridgestone tyres. 5 former keepers and excellent service history.
A total of 18 services have been undertaken at the following mileages:-
9300, 14601, 21015, 25891, 33355, 39332, 46635, 47894, 48678, 48882 (New clutch fitted too), 51536, 52425, 54086, 54443, 54512, 55258, 55308 and 55544..The most recent service was carried out 21/06/2022.
- Unmarked Genuine 18″ Hollow spoked Turbo alloys
- Leather seats
- High-level third brake light
- Arena Red metallic over Classic grey leather
- Climate controlled air-conditioning
- Original Becker CR-21 Radio/tape cassette player
- Porsche PA 1000 Thatcham Cateogry 1 alarm/immobiliser security
- Tonneau cover in perfect condition and still present
- Driver/passenger airbags
- Electric windows / electric mirrors
- Power steering
- Remote central locking
Supplied with all appropriate keys including the original Red Master Key. Examples of this quality and mileage rarely surface. A car we’ve purchased directly from the previous owner who acquired the vehicle back in October 2012….Just lovely! Detailed images to follow.