996 40th Anniversary 1 of 1963 numbered units worldwide and 1 of approx 200 UK cars. This particular example bares the number 0704. A special car that was only available in GT Silver with Natural Grey leather (Black). Based on a narrow bodied manual C2 platform the 40th Anniversary benefitted from a number of expensive and in some cases exclusive options unique to the model.
- X51 Factory powerkit increasing power from 320BHP to 345BHP
- Cast Aluminium intake manifolds
- improved lubrication system and deeper sump pan
- uprated valves and modified inlet
- Turbo front bumper with body coloured grille
- GT3 body coloured side skirts
- limited slip differential
- Sports suspension lowered by 10mm
- PSE (Porsche Switchable Sports Exhaust)
- Hard Backed Sports Seats with painted GT Silver shells
- Heated seats
- Full and extended Natural leather
- Metallic GT Silver coachwork extending to centre tunnel, seat backs, handbrake, gearknob and instrument surrounds
- Xenon headlights with headlamp wash
- Unique 911 40 Jahre rear model designation badge
- 911 40Jahre Limited edition build number plaque to dashboard console
- Chrome painted 18″ Carrera alloys with colour crested wheel centres
- Unique perforated leather seat inserts with similar perforations to steering wheel, gearknob and handbrake leather
- PSM (Porsche Stability Management)
Over and above the standard spec of the Anniversary this particular car was ordered new from Porsche Centre East London with PCM 2 Satellite Navigation and PCM telephone module, Cruise Control, BOSE upgraded sound system, rear wiper and 6 CD autochanger. Climate control, electric windows/mirrors, on board computer, remote central locking, ABS, power steering and Thatcham Category 1 alarm / immobiliser featured as standard.
4 former keepers and a car we know well having supplied it to the previous owner back in 2010 at a mileage of 31,500. Service history (2 year/12,000 mile intervals on all 2004 model year cars) is invoice supported and has been carried out at the following intervals / mileages :-
21/02/2005 at 12416 miles ( Porsche Centre East London)
20/07/2006 at 17029 miles (Porsche Centre East London)
18/06/2007 at 19988 miles (Porsche Centre East London)
30/05/2008 at 22833 miles (Porsche Centre East London)
10/05/2010 at 28460 miles (Porsche Centre Reading)
25/05/2012 at 36634 miles ( Porsche Centre West London)
29/04/2013 at 37940 miles (Porsche Torque)
01/05/2014 at 39419 miles (Porsche Torque)
21/05/2016 at 39805 miles (Porsche Torque)
12/06/2017 at 40905 miles (Porscheworx)
05/08/2019 at 42564 miles (Porsche Torque)
Next service due 05/08/2021 or at 54564 miles which ever comes first.
A low mileage and cherished example presented in superb condition throughout. A real sense of theatre to drive. We’ve seen a few of these over the years and this is up there with the very best of them. Genuinely special, far more than the sum total of it’s parts and something we were thrilled to secure for stock. Low mileage, lightly used and cherished. As good a 40th Anniversary as one could hope to find. Supplied with a large history file, original service pack/book/manuals and x2 keys.
Detailed images to follow.