Exceptional 996.2 GT3. First registered 22/07/2003 03-registration. Finished in Arctic Silver metallic with Black leather interior. Supplied new by Porsche Centre Silverstone. Benefitting from Black Recaro leather bucket seats and a rear/half Porsche Tequipment roll cage. 3 former keepers and a car we know well having supplied it previously in 2019 at a mileage of 46,000. The car has been lightly used and garaged ever since returning in exactly the same condition as it left us. A razor sharp example presented in genuinely exquisite condition throughout. One of the nicest Mk2’s we can recall.
An excellent, detailed and invoice supported service history from new. The car has been over serviced (normally 2 year/12,000 mile intervals) and maintained irrespective of cost, one couldn’t hope to find a more honest and unmolested example.
Servicing has been carried out at the following intervals / mileages :-
- 01/03/2004 at 3712 miles (Porsche Centre Silverstone)
- 07/03/2005 at 11770 miles (Porsche Centre Silverstone)
- 24/02/2006 at 15702 miles (Porsche Centre Silverstone)
- 21/06/2007 at 18003 miles (Porsche Centre Silverstone)
- 08/06/2009 at 23876 miles (JZM)
- 16/03/2010 at 27065 miles (JZM)
- 14/04/2011 at 29780 miles (GT Marques)
- 01/03/2012 at 33558 miles (GT Marques)
- 24/04/2013 at 37118 miles (GT Marques)
- 12/03/2014 at 38409 miles (GT Marques)
- 11/06/2015 at 40818 miles (GT Marques)
- 10/02/2016 at 41480 miles (GT Marques)
- 22/03/2017 at 43176 miles (GT Marques)
- 16/11/2018 at 45608 miles (GT Marques)
- 02/04/2019 at 46069 miles (Porsche Torque)
- 22/07/2021 at 47100 miles (911Virgin)
- Next service due July 2023 or at 59100 miles which ever comes first.
Options as follows :-
- Leather Bucket seats
- Leather dashboard and door cards
- Tequipment brushed half rear cage
- Climate Controlled air conditioning
- Xenon headlights with headlamp wash
- Front Centre console
- Stainless steel model specific door entry guards
- Silver instrument cluster dials
- Porsche / Becker CDR-23 in dash CD player/tuner
- The usual on-board computer, electric windows/mirrors, ABS, power steering, remote central locking and Thatcham Category 1 alarm/immobiliser security
Supplied with the original service book, service pack and manuals. x2 keys, Large history file and Porsche Certificate of Authenticity. An absolute gem of a GT3 and a car we’re thrilled to buy back from our customer. For a number of reasons the stand out GT3 in the current associated market. Detailed images to follow.