996 GT3 MkII Factory Clubsport. First registered 04/08/2004 04-registration (2 year / 12,000 mile service intervals). Finished in Arctic Silver Metallic with Nomex trimmed bucket seats, rare full cage (front and rear sections) and Fire extinguisher. A car we know well having supplied it to the previous owner in the summer of 2017. Very much a top drawer GT3 accompanied by a fully invoice supported service history. Routine maintenance has been carried out at the following intervals / mileages :-
21/03/2006 at 8600 miles ….09/08/2007 at 19860miles…..08/06/2010 at 33459 miles…..22/06/2011 at 36604 miles…..08/03/2013 at 40098 miles…..19/03/2014 at 44368 miles…..21/04/2016 at 49532 miles…..12/07/2017 at 52203 miles….23/07/2018 at 53836 miles and 12/11/2020 at 55226 miles. Next service due 12/11/2022 or at 67226 miles which ever comes first.
Recent works include gearbox oil change, air conditioning condensers, front end paint protection film, brakes all round with performance friction pads, engine mounts, 997 GT3 Gen II gear shifter and Center Gravity set-up at 53435 miles.
- 18″ GT3 alloys
- 003 Factory Clubsport specification
- full factory cage in black
- full leather dashboard and door cards
- Nomex bucket seats
- Xenon headlights with headlamp wash
- fire extinguisher
- 6 point race harness (driver and passenger)
- standard inertia belts in Guards Red
- CDR-23 in dash CD player / tuner
- Climate controlled air conditioning
- electric windows / mirrors
- Power steering
- Remote central locking and Thatcham Category 1 self arming alarm /immobiliser.
Stunning condition throughout and a thoroughly well sorted car supplied with all manuals, original service book / service pack, aforementioned history file and 3 keys (x2 main / x1 valet). Rare as a clubsport and a car we were genuinely thrilled to purchase back in to stock from our customer. Additional images to follow.