996 Turbo S Cabriolet. 6 speed manual transmission. First registered 02/03/2005 05-registration (2 year / 12,000 service intervals). Finished in GT Silver with full Black leather interior and Black fabric power fold roof. As with all factory Turbo ‘S’ cars, PCCBs (Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes), 450 BHP X50 engine upgraded and alloy wheels finished in GT Silver as standard. Supplied originally by Porsche Centre Newcastle. A car we know well having supplied it to the most recent keeper, a long standing customer and close friend of the company.
This is an exceptional vehicle having covered the majority of its miles (approx 55,000 miles) between 2011 and 2013….Almost exclusively Continental driving with the then owner split between the UK and France. Service history is full, complete and invoice supported. The car has been maintained irrespective of cost and presents in the sort of condition one would expect / associate with a 40,000 mile car. All things considered (condition, price, service state, mileage, rarity) we’re confident the car represents excellent value for money. An unmodified and original panelled vehicle that drives beautifully.
- Unmarked 18″ GT2 / GT3 alloys finished in GT Silver with colour crested wheel centres
- PCM 2.0 Satellite Navigation
- PCM telephone module
- PCCBs (Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes)
- X50 factory 450 BHP power upgrade
- Short shift gear selection
- Factory body-coloured hardtop
- Xenon headlights with headlamp wash
- Quad oval chrome tailpipes
- Turbo S insignia kick-plates
- Cruise Control
- On-board computer
- PSM (Porsche Stability Management)
- Climate controlled air conditioning
- CD storage, aluminium gear knob and handbrake
- Auto-dimming rear view mirror
- Rain sensing wipers
- Aluminium look dials
- Red seat belts
- Electric windows / mirrors
- Power-fold fabric roof
- Remote central locking
- Thatcham Category 1 alarm / immobiliser and subscription based Tracker Security (unchecked).
Supplied with x2 keys, original service book, supporting invoices (UK and France), all MOTs, manuals, etc. A wonderful drive and a very sound opportunity to acquire a 996 Turbo S in excellent condition.