996 Turbo Coupe X50 (factory 450 BHP). 6-speed manual transmission. First registered 21/07/2004 04-registration. (2 year / 12,000 service intervals).
Finished in Polar Silver Metallic with full Metropole Blue leather interior. Supplied originally by Porsche Centre Nottingham ( Certificate of Authenticity provided ).
5 former keepers and a car we know well having supplied it on three previous occasions. An exceptional example that’s been clearly cherished. Service history is detailed and invoice supported, the condition exemplary and the list of optional extras is desirable.
- 18″ Turbo alloys
- Aerokit (rear spoiler, side skirts and front splitter)
- X50 factory 450BHP upgrade
- PCCM + (PCM 4.0 operating system). Apple Car play, DAB, Bluetooth telephone preparation, USB.
- Soft ruffled leather
- Electric memory seats
- Porsche Logo embossed headrests
- Short-shift gear selection
- Aluminium gearknob and handbrake
- Heated seats
- Stainless steel Turbo insignia kickplates
- Small aluminium package
- Climate-controlled air conditioning
- PSM (Porsche Stability Management)
- Silver centre tunnel
- Rain sensing wipers
- Auto-dim rear view mirrors
- Rear wiper
- Xenon headlights with headlamp wash
- Quad Oval tailpipes
- Rear park assist
- Electric windows
- Electric mirrors
- Power steering
- Remote central locking and Thatcham Category 1 alarm/immobiliser.
Servicing intervals as follows :-
- 14/04/2005 at 13243 miles (Porsche Centre Nottingham)
- 16/11/2005 at 24877 miles Porsche Centre Nottingham)
- 30/06/2006 at 36111 miles (911 Sport)
- 4/02/2007 at 45791 miles (911 Sport)
- 07/04/2009 at 51025 miles (Neil Bainbridge B.S Motorsport)
- 23/10/2010 at 52981 miles (specialist)
- 16/08/2011 at 53995 miles (Porsche Centre Newcastle)
- 18/09/2013 at 54859 miles (Porsche Centre Newcastle)
- 26/10/2015 at 57359 miles (Porsche Centre Newcastle)
- 18/08/2017 at 59143 miles (Northway Porsche Specialists)
- 22/08/2019 at 59773 miles (Northway Porsche Specialists)
- 08/06/2021 at 60381 miles (911Virgin)
- 04/01/2022 at 64282 miles (Nine Excellence)
Next service due 04/01/2024 or at 76282 miles whichever comes first
One of the nicest 996 Turbos currently for sale and a rare find with a wonderful list of options in a superb colour way for the car.