997.1 GT3 Clubsport. First registered 08/12/2006 56-registration. Finished in Basalt Black Metallic with Nomex Bucket seats and full extended leather. As a genuine factory Clubsport in Basalt Black, this is a rare car, a desirable car, and a sound investment. Having supplied the car previously it’s also one we know particularly well. Service history is impeccable with routine maintenance carried out at the following intervals/mileages:-
- 04/12/2008 at 8835 miles (Porsche Centre Bolton)
- 23/07/2010 at 11509 miles (Porsche Centre Sutton Coldfield)
- 06/07/2011 at 22567 miles (Porsche Centre Mid Sussex)
- 19/02/2013 at 28814 miles (Porsche Centre Hatfield)
- 16/02/2015 at 32845 miles (Porsche Centre Tonbridge)
- 31/03/2017 at 35523 miles (Paragon)
- 18/03/2019 at 36714 miles (Porsche Centre Colchester)
- 07/07/2021 at 40042 miles (911Virgin)
- 11/10/2023 at 43212 miles (911Virgin)
- Next service due 11/10/2025 or at 55212 miles whichever comes first.
The service history is invoice-supported accompanying the original service book, pack and manuals. We have all keys, historic MOT’s and a current Rev Range report confirming no incursions in ranges 2 through 6 and a mere 26 ignitions in Rev Range 1 several hundred operating hours ago.
The bodywork, interior and alloy wheels are all in excellent condition. The car is accident-free with original panels (not always the case with these GT cars). As with all Clubsports it’s supplied with the lightweight Nomex bucket seats, a limited-slip differential, a half rear cage and a fire extinguisher (boxed).
- 19″ GT3 alloys finished in Silver
- Carrera GT Bucket seats
- Black half cage
- Xenon headlights with headlamp wash
- Limited slip diff (40% rear)
- Full leather to dashboard/doorcards
- Black instrument cluster dials
- PCM 2.1 Satellite Navigation
- Porsche VTS subscription-based VTS Tracker security (unchecked)
- Auto-dimming rearview mirrors
- Rain sensing wipers
- PASM (Porsche Active Suspension Management)
- Climate-controlled air conditioning
- electric windows/mirrors
- On-board computer
- Rear wiper delete
A first-rate Clubsport with impeccable provenance presented in showroom condition throughout. One of the very best!