997.2 C4S Coupe. 6 speed manual transmission. First registered 19/05/2009 – 09 registration. Finished in Basalt Black metallic with full Black leather interior. A car we know well having sold it on a couple of previous occasions most recently in 2017 at a 44,000 miles. Comparatively rare as a manual generation II and stunning in this colour scheme. An excellent service history, benefitting from a recent major service, x4 new tyres, clutch, x2 air conditioning condensers and new coil pack heat shields. Maintenance has been carried out at the following intervals/mileages :-
- 15/02/2011 at 9887 miles (Porsche Centre Hatfield)
- 31/01/2013 at 20441 miles (Porsche Centre Bristol)
- 19/01/2015 at 34096 miles (Porsche Centre Tewkesbury)
- 23/08/2017 at 44798 miles (Porsche Torque)
- 26/09/2019 at 48938 miles (Porsche Centre Hatfield)
- 21/10/2021 at 51049 miles (Jaz Porsche)
- Next service due 21/10/2023 or at 71049 miles whichever comes first.
- 19″ Turbo alloys with x4 brand new Pirelli tyres
- PCM 3.0 Satellite Navigation
- Bluetooth telephone preparation
- Universal Audio Interface
- BOSE upgraded surround sound
- Rear park assist
- Factory optioned without rear wiper
- Carbon gearknob
- Carbon handbrake
- Red seat belts
- Heated seats
The usual Climate controlled air conditioning, PASM (Porsche Active Suspension Management), PSM (Porsche Stability Management), ABS, power steering, multi-airbags, electric windows/mirrors, remote central locking, Thatcham Category 1 alarm/immobiliser security and Porsche VTS subscription based Tracker security (unchecked).
A cherished example in stunning condition throughout and in a particularly strong state of service. Supplied with the original service book/pack, supporting invoices and historic MOT’s. A most desirable wide bodied 997.2 manual. Additional images to follow.