997.2 C4S Coupe. Rare 6-speed manual transmission. First registered 01/03/2010. Supplied new by Porsche Centre Cambridge. Finished in the stunning combination of Basalt Black metallic with Sand leather seats and Black leather extending to Dashboard /Door card tops, complementing Black Genuine Porsche Alcantara steering wheel and roof lining. Finished off with Black over carpets.
A particularly well-presented and well-cared for example that looks as well underneath, on the ramp as it does when viewed more traditionally on the deck. An excellent specification with a full and complete service history. The car is accompanied by the original service book/pack, supporting invoices, manuals, all keys, and a Porsche Certificate of Authenticity.
Specification as follows:-
- 19″ Sport design alloy wheels
- Xenon headlights with headlamp wash
- Tilt/Slide Sunroof
- Rear Park Assist
- PSE (Porsche Switchable Sports Exhaust)
- Alcantara Multi-function steering wheel
- BOSE upgraded surround sound
- PASM (Porsche Active Suspension Management)
- Heated Seats
- PCM 3.0 touch screen Satellite Navigation
- Upgraded 7-digit postcode entry
- Bluetooth telephone preparation
- Universal Audio interface
- Two-Tone special order leather interior package
- Black instrument dials
- 12-way fully electric seats with lumbar support
- Electric Memory seat function for driver
- Cruise Control
- Auto-dimming rearview mirrors
- Rain sensing wipers
- Climate-controlled air conditioning
- PSM (Porsche Stability Management)
- Electric windows/mirrors
- ABS/Power steering
- Remote central locking and Thatcham Category 1 alarm/immobiliser security.
Servicing has been carried out at the following intervals/mileages:-
- 20/08/2011 at 20715 miles (Porsche Centre Cambridge)
- 26/09/2013 at 39339 miles (Porsche Centre Bristol)
- 08/10/2015 at 51324 miles (Porsche Centre Bristol)
- 15/03/2017 at 60607 miles (Cotswold Porsche Specialists)
- 20/09/2019 at 67156 miles (Williams Crawford)
- 18/11/2020 at 69450 miles (Porsche Centre Silverstone)
- 12/11/2021 at 70667 miles (Porsche Centre Silverstone)
- Next service due 12/11/2023 or at 90667 miles whichever comes first.
Comfortably one of the better ones, a car we were delighted to secure for stock and one which performed without fault on road test. A factory, wide-bodied, DFI Engined 911 with a manual gearbox. Little, if anything, not to like.