997 4S Coupe (3.8) 6 speed manual transmission. First registered 21/10/2005 55-registration. Finished in Arctic Silver Metallic with full Ocean Blue Leather Interior. Supplied new by Porsche Centre East London and a car we know well having supplied it to the previous owner in August 2017.
An impeccable invoice supported service history complete with Porsche Certificate of Authenticity orginal service pack, manuals and literature as well as all appropriate keys (x2 main x1 valet). Servicing has been carried out at the following itnervals / mileages :-
- 25/10/2007 at 11133 miles (Porsche Centre Exeter)
- 10/09/2009 at 20118 miles (Porsche Centre Hatfield).
- 19/09/2011 at 28047 miles (Porsche Centre Tonbridge)
- 11/09/2013 at 42022 miles (Porsche Cenre Tonbridge).
- 19/09/2015 at 53682 miles (Porsche Centre Hatfield)
- 29/08/2017 at 55620 miles (Porsche Torque).
- 01/03/2019 at 57889 miles (Porsche Torque)
- 13/08/2020 at 59704 miles (Porsche Torque)
- Next service due 13/08/2022 or at 79704 miles whichever comes first.
Mirroring condition and service history the car also benefits from an excellent specification :-
- 19″ Carrera S alloys with colour crested wheel centres
- PCM 2.1 Satellite Navigation with PCM telephone module
- PSE (Porsche Switchable Sports Exhaust)
- Sports Chrono package plus
- Short shift gear selection
- BOSE upgraded surround sound
- Hard backed Sports seats
- Heated seats
- Rear park assist
- Rear wwiper
- Multi-function steering wheel
- PASM (Porsche Active Suspension Management)
- PSM (Porsche Stability Management)
- Auto-dim rear view mirrors with rain sensing wipers
- 6 CD Autochanger
- Climate Controlled air conditioning
- Thatcham Category 1 alarm/immobiliser security
An exceptional example presented to a standard rarely seen at this age. So crisp and in focus, totally unmolested with gleaming paintwork, unmarked wheels and an interior that’s defied the aging process. They don’t come much better.