997 C2S (3.8) 6 speed manual Coupe. First registered 01/03/2006 06-registration. Finished in Basalt Black metallic with full Black leather interior. A low mileage, well optioned manual C2S in exceptional condition throughout. Very rare these days to find examples that have done such little work. Very much cherished by the previous owner, used lightly and garaged.
Serviced at the following mileages…. 6901, 9748, 15190, 15675, 17523 and 19439. The most recent service was a major with spark plugs, drive belt and brake fluid (07/09/2020) The next service will be due at 39439 miles or in September 2022.
- 19″ Carrera Classic alloys
- PCM 2.1 Satellite Navigation
- PSE (Porsche switchable Sports exhaust)
- PASM (Porsche Active Suspension Management)
- PSM (Porsche Stability Management)
- Climate Controlled air conditioning
- Bi-Xenon headlights with headlamp wash
- Rear park assist
- Rear wiper
- Chrome finish to rear sports tailpipes
- BOSE upgraded surround sound
- 6 CD Auto-changer
- Heated Seats, Cruise Control
- Multi-function steering wheel
- PCM telephone preparation
- Electric windows
- Electric mirrors
- Power steering
- Remote central locking
- Thatcham Category 1 alarm/immobilser security.
A superb drive and a beautifully presented car. At the service in September 2020, whilst Rear Main and Intermediate shaft seals were replaced the previous owner took the wise and ultimately cost effective decision to replace both the clutch and flywheel. A low temperature thermostat was fitted for good measure.
Supplied with supporting invoices, x2 keys, original manuals and service packs.
Very comfortably in the upper tier of available cars and quite a find at this mileage. Additional images to follow.