997 4S X51 (Factory 381 BHP powerkit) 6 speed manual transmission. Finished in Speed Yellow with full Black leather interior. First registered 29/09/2007-57 registration (2008 model year car by chassis number). Supplied new by Porsche Centre Nottingham. A unique and cherished car with a lovely and particularly costly options list. We know the car well having supplied it twice previously. One of the more special 997’s we’ll sell. Condition wise they come no better and such a beautiful car to drive.
19″ Sport design alloy wheels in Satin Black with colour crested wheel centres, PCM 2.1 Extended Satellite Navigation, Sports Chrono Package plus, PSE (Porsche Switchable sports exhaust), X51 Factory powerkit, PASM (Porsche Active Suspension Management), heated seats, Xenon headlights with headlamp wash, climate controlled air conditioning, rear park assist, factory 5mm spacers, alcantara steering wheel, body coloured centre tunnel and all the usual features.
Servicing has been carried out at the following intervals / mileages :-
- 30/09/2009 at 1185 miles (Official Porsche Centre)
- 09/01/2012 at 16543 miles (OPC)
- 19/03/2014 at 19816 miles (OPC)
- 05/11/2014 at 36738 miles (OPC)
- 14/04/2015 at 44730 miles (OPC)
- 07/10/2015 at 60965 miles (OPC)
- 15/07/2016 at 75935 miles (OPC)
- 14/08/2017 at 78309 miles (Autostrasse)
- 06/08/2018 at 79974 miles (Autostrasse)
- 06/08/2020 at 81494 miles (Autostrasse)
- Next service due 06/08/2022.
Detailed and invoice supported service history complete with historic MOT certificates, original service book / service pack, Porsche Certificate of Authenticity and all appropriate keys. The rarest of 997’s. How many yellow X51 wide bodied 997 manual coupes exist ? At a guess, very few. How many are as good as this ?…..None !! A favourite for us and a great opportunity.