We sell a broad stable of Porsches ranging from classic cars over 30 years old to much newer vehicles sometimes only a few months old. With this in mind, we have developed a network of finance sources who can offer various products including balloon payment schemes that allow customers to tailor repayments to suit their individual circumstances.

Traditionally vehicle finance providers tend to favour newer cars which is ironic given these are the vehicles likely to depreciate the quickest. Our sources take a more balanced view of both vehicle and customer.

We are authorised by the FCA and can be found on their database

Our FCA FRN number is 652847.

Feel free to speak to us about finance options when looking at a car and we can put you in touch with a provider who we feel is best placed for your particular needs.

Commission Disclosure Statement

We are a credit broker and not a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders and their finance products. We are not independent financial advisors. We may advise you on the products, subject to your personal circumstances, though you are not obliged to take our advice or recommendation.

We do not charge you a fee for our services. Whichever lender we introduce you to, we will typically receive a commission from them (either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow). A customer may ask for commission disclosure at any time from our initial discussions through to the point when their agreement is set live.

For your reassurance, all of the lenders we work with could pay commission at different rates, but the commission we receive does not influence the interest rate you will pay. Our aim is to secure finance for you at the lowest interest rate you are eligible for from our panel of lenders.


If you wish to make a complaint, please contact us in one of the following ways;

By writing to us at Complaints, Prestige and Performance Cars Ltd, Watergate Farm, Cherry Tree Lane, Iver SL00EE

By email: [email protected]

By phone: 01895 255222.

If, after making a complaint to us you are still unhappy and feel the matter has not been resolved to your satisfaction, please contact the Financial Ombudsman Service (“FOS” –

Back to top