993 C4 Coupe 6 speed manual transmission. First registered 18/03/1996 N-registration. 285 BHP Varioram Engine. Finished in the stunning and comparatively rare Schwartz Black Metallic. 6 former keepers and a car we know well having come straight from the collection of a long term friend and customer of 911Virgin who acquired the car in 2015. Presented in exceptional condition throughout. This fully sorted example couldn’t drive any better on account of a recent suspension overhaul (22/07/2020 at a mileage of 65278 miles). New Bilstein B12 dampers were fitted along with new front anti-roll bar links and Powerflex Wishbone bushes. Ride heights were adjusted and a full four wheel alignment carried out.
Accompanied by a significant and ordered service history file complete with supporting invoices, historic MOT certificates, the original service book / pack along with a second service book on account of the first being fully stamped. X2 keys and x2 alarm remotes (Thatcham Category 1) connected to the central locking.
- 18″ Turbo twist alloys
- Colour Crested wheel centres
- Clear lenses (front/side/rear)
- High level third brake light
- Rear wiper
- Marble leather Hard Backed Sports seats with Black dashboard / doorcards / steering wheel and roof lining.
- Driver / Passenger Airbags
- Remote central locking
- Thatcham Category 1 alarm/immobiliser security
- Electric windows / mirrors
- Power steering
- In-dash CD player / tuner.
- Oval Chrome rear tailpipes
Servicing has been carried out at the following intervals/mileages :-
- 12/02/1997 at 11374 miles (Stratstones of Wilmslow)
- 27/02/1998 at 15169 miles (Stratstones of Wilmslow)
- 17/03/1999 at 17616 miles (HR Owen St Albans)
- 06/12/2000 at 24652 miles (Paragon Porsche)
- 05/12/2001 at 28402 miles (Paragon Porsche)
- 22/02/2002 at 28703 miles (Paragon Porsche)
- 25/02/2003 at 34854 miles (Paragon Porsche)
- 10/03/2004 at 39401 miles (Paragon Porsche)
- 21/03/2005 at 43589 miles (Paragon Porsche)
- 29/04/2006 at 46171 miles (Paragon Porsche)
- 11/04/2008 at 49501 miles (Paragon Porsche)
- 02/06/2009 at 52628 miles (Paragon Porsche)
- 19/05/2011 at 57637 miles (Paragon Porsche)
- 31/05/2013 at 62062 miles (Paul Devyea)
- 20/10/2014 at 63244 miles (Carrera Performance)
- 08/06/2015 at 63469 miles (Paul Devyea)
- 24/06/2016 at 64636 miles (Porschtek Leeds)
- 22/07/2020 at 65278 miles (Porsche Torque)
- 11/08/2021 at 65591 miles (911Virgin)
A beautifully presented and cherished low mileage 993 with a great specification, finished in a colour-way particularly suited to the model. Excellent provenance, equally excellent condition and a particularly comprehensive service history. Very much in the upper echelons of available examples and a car we’re thrilled to offer for sale. Additional images to follow.