993 Carrera Cabriolet 6-speed manual transmission. (285 BHP Varioram Engine). First registered 29/08/1997 making this a particularly late car on an R-registration. Finished in Arctic Silver with Black leather interior. An interestingly optioned vehicle with a number of nice touches :-
- Factory sports chassis (033) option code. Now running new Bilstein B8 dampers with H & R springs
- Factory limited slip differential (Option 220)
- ABD (Automatic Braking Differential – low-speed traction control)
- 8-way fully electric leather seats
- 4-way electric lumbar support to drivers seat
- On-board computer
- Upgraded sound package
- Original Becker CR-11 in-dash tape cassette palter/tuner
- Cup alloys with colour crested wheel centres
- electric windows/mirrors
- Power steering
- Driver/passenger airbags
An engine rebuild at 67042 miles including replacement gaskets, piston rings, valve guides, timing chains, big end, main and little end bearings, clutch, ignition leads, heat shields, distributor cap and rotors, oil return tubes, and intermediate shaft bearing set. Recent suspension refresh and full four-wheel alignment in addition to a brand new fabric power fold roof finished in black. A particularly well-sorted car mechanically with an equally impressive level of cosmetic presentation. Bodywork and interior are in lovely condition throughout.
Supplied with an impressive and invoice-supported service history file complete with the original service book/pack and manuals. A total of 18 services carried out with the most recent being in August 2023.
A well-optioned, well-sorted, and beautifully presented Varioram 993 Cabriolet with manual transmission and low mileage in a strong colour scheme. Not many of these with full black interiors combining nicely with the fresh black fabric roof to complement the gleaming Arctic Silver coachwork. From the collection of a long-term friend and client of ourselves and as such a car we know the provenance of.